Do you suffer from depression? Have you found that your depressive symptoms are affecting your work, friendships and family? Have you tried multiple medications and still suffer with symptoms. If you suffer from depression and have not had satisfactory results from standard antidepressant medication, then NeuroStar Therapy ® may be able to help.
NeuroStar is a FDA approved treatment for Major Depressive Disorder. This wonderful alternative to medication is safe, non-invasive, has minimal side effects and is highly effective. Read on to learn more or contact us to set up your consultation today. There is hope and we want to help.
If you agree with two or more of these statements, then ask your doctor about NeuroStar Therapy®:
- I have switched medications for depression due to side effects
- I would like to try a proven, non-drug therapy for depression
- I have not had satisfactory results from using depression medication
- I worried about, or have experienced side effects from depression medications
- Depression symptoms negatively affect my daily life
- Additional Facts about NeuroStar TMS Depression Treatment
Patients Undergoing NeuroStar Treatment are:
- Awake and alert during treatment
- Able to return to their normal activities immediately after treatment
- In the office for treatment which takes approximately 40 minutes
- Coming for treatment 5 days a week, for approximately 4 to 6 weeks
If you would like to request more information about NeuroStar Therapy, you may contact Providence Hospital by calling (281) 586-3888.