The Women’s Breast Center at Providence Hospital combines state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment equipment with the area’s most experienced radiologists to offer one of the most advanced Breast Centers in Houston. From evaluation, to treatment, to recovery, the physicians and healthcare staff at Providence Hospital Breast Center are committed to individualized care, taking the time to explain procedures and address all concerns. Our commitment to quality care and comfort include private dressing rooms and a relaxing waiting area.
What makes the Women’s Breast Center at Providence Hospital so unique?
- Skilled and experienced radiologists
- State-of-the-art equipment and technology
- Compassionate team
- Top quality care for our patient
- Comfortable, tranquil environment
The Women’s Breast Center at Providence Hospital offers the latest cutting-edge technology:
- 3D Mammography and full field digital mammography – 2 locations
- Computer aided detection
- Breast Specific Gamma Imaging (BSGI)
- Breast MRI
- Ultrasound of the Breast
- Interventional Breast procedures
- General Ultrasound
- Consultations/Second Opinions
- Bone Densitometry
Now accepting SELF REFERRALS for screening mammograms. If you do not have a physician, but would like to have your annual screening mammogram, please call our Scheduling Department at (281) 453-7110. To qualify as a “Self Referral”, you must have no physician, no symptoms, and have not had your last mammogram in 366 days.